4/11/10

Tiger Woods Ruins People Lives


I was watching a talk show and the contraversial topic was Tiger Woods. After their conversation they opened the phone lines and a man called. He was angry at Tiger and started yelling; he was yelling about Tiger being the reason him and his wife were divorcing. Tiger's exposed infidelity led the mans wife to check his cellphone text messages where she found his mistress' number along with a slew of rauchy messages. She immediately called her lawyer after a confrontation and filed for divorce. I felt sorry for the wife and then sorry for the guy. He told the talk show host that he was going to break off the relationship with the other woman really soon but then his wife found the messages. Then I got really angry at myself and realized I was really stupid for falling for his lies and hoped for both Elin and the other mans wife to take all of their husbands money and leave them. Men these days can be real jerks and we don't seem to realize it until someone famous is affected. I could only immagine those words coming out of Tigers mouth as Elin swings a golf club at him in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment